Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet Baby Girl Besmer

Born at 1:52 pm on Sunday, April 11th (3 days before her grandpa Domi's birthday) - Violet Rose Besmer came into the world at Clovis Community Hospital.


What a story to tell which I will reserve for later this week.


I have to get into work mode as I will be taking the next 3 weeks to help Aleyna with her 18 month old Ashton and her newborn Violet and only this week to try to get everything caught up and semi-organized.


What a miracle ... and I feel so honored to have been a participant and a witness to this event. Participant because I cut the umbilical cord.


Aleyna's Ninang Luci and Matt's mom, Barb, was there as well.


Domi and I will be going back to Fresno this weekend. I can't wait to see the changes in her appearance as she becomes accustomed and acclimated to life outside her mommy's womb.


Violet was 6 lbs 9 oz and about 18 1/2 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment